STUDENTS Schedule an Appointment
- Log in to HireaHawk.com (linked also from ISIS, under Student Records/Documentation and Reports)
- If you have never logged in to HireaHawk.com, please update your personal & academic profile so that the system will allow you to move forward.
- Select "Request an Appointment" under SHORTCUTS on the right side of your Home Page
- Setting an appointment:
- Select Appointment Type and Location - Pomerantz Career Center
- From the list of Staff Members that pops up, select the individual you want to see by checking the box next to his/her name (hover over a name to see the persons area of responsibility).
- Select one of the highlighted dates that the Staff Member is available
- Select one of the available appointment times
- Add any notes or issues you want to discuss and click "Submit Request."
After submission, you will get a system-generated email with the Staff Members name and the appointment date and time. You will also get a reminder by email. You may also receive a text message reminder if you have enabled the system to send messages to your cell number.
You may view, schedule, or cancel your appointment in your HireaHawk.com calendar, or make a new appointment. Select the Calendar tab and choose Appointment – New Appointment. Then follow the steps to the left.
Call the Pomerantz Career Center at 319-335-1023 for assistance if:
- You don't see "Request an Appointment" on your Home Page in HireaHawk.com
- You'd like to meet with a Staff Member who is not showing up on your list